Acne is the end of the world for most people including myself. I want to stay home and away from everyone when I begin to develop acne! I don’t wan’t to look in the mirror and I don’t even want to be seen on the street. For a lot of girls, acne is obviously interfering with confidence levels and begins to play on their minds if they don’t find a solution. With Hormonal changes and other issues in the body, acne is a part of the natural growing process and almost everybody suffers from it at some point in their lives. When acne goes over the top, it makes sense to look at some natural tips which can help your face clear out.
1) Water & Lemon: I cannot stress enough how important water is as a remedy for all your problems. Water promotes clear skin, weight loss, healthy kidneys, good hair, strong nails, low cholesterol, normal blood pressure and just about a thousand more benefits. Whoever, said drink 8 glasses of water every day knew what they were talking about. Start your day with a glass of lukewarm water and the juice of half a lemon so that your bowels have a chance to clear out quickly. A clean stomach and intestines means good clean healthy looking skin. Apart from drinking water, a water and lemon enema would greatly help your skin as well. Over the years, gunk stays behind and collects on the internal lining of the colon and lukewarm water with lemon juice will help cleanse that out. Warm water with lemon will help the body get rid of dirt and will automatically help the body to digest food better and also accept nutrients from food more easily. This will help with revitalizing the body and clearing the skin.
2) Keep Everything Clear Of Your Face: Be careful when you hug and kiss people with acne. The painful truth here is that if you get up close and personal with people who have acne, the chance of them giving it to you is very high. Don’t touch your face with your hands and make sure your sheets, pillow cases and anything that touches your face is clean. Expensive creams and facials will only help if you keep your face clean and clear of others who are infected and dirty surfaces. Go to the extent of not even touching your own face with your own hands. There is a possibility that a pore on your skin may be open and bacteria is transferred from your hands onto your face.
3) Turmeric: Turmeric root is antibacterial and anti fungal. If you can find the root in the Indian store, pound it with a pestle and mortar with some water till it becomes a fine paste. Make sure you apply it only onto the head of the pimple with a cotton swab and leave it there for a few hours. Turmeric will color your skin yellow so only dab a very tiny bit where you need to.
4) Raw Garlic – No pain no gain!: You have to be careful with this one. Chop a clove of garlic into half and rub it on the affected area. Garlic is antibacterial and will clear your skin out in no time. Be careful because this remedy is going to burn badly for the first 20 seconds. If you can tolerate the pain, by all means try this out because it is very very effective.
5) Apple Cider Vinegar: ACV is the star of all home remedies and has multiple benefits. Take some on a piece of cotton and smear it onto the pimple affected area. ACV is used on the skin, in hair and is drunk too.
Maintaining good skin can be a tough proposition for those of us who are not blessed but simple and cheap home remedies, when followed to the T can solve even the biggest of heal issues.